Guidelines for abstract:
- Structured as follows:
- Original article: Introduction, aim of the study, methodology including statistical means, results and conclusion. Total word count not to exceed 250
- Case reports: Introduction, case report in brief, discussion and conclusion. Total word count not to exceed 150
- Microsoft word, Times new roman, font 12, single spacing
- Ethics committee and informed consent as applicable, especially if patients’ identity is revealed
- Results must be included in original research
- Figures, tables and graphs should not be included.
- Use only generic names of drugs.
- Do not include references.
- Conference Registration is Mandatory for any abstract submission.
- Only registered AIDAA members and registered PG students (AIDAA members) are allowed to submit the abstract for free paper &poster presentation.
- The first author will be the contact person for all the correspondence about the presentation.
- Only one submission as first author will be accepted.
- All abstracts are to be submitted in English only.
- Please mention the category for which the submission is meant for.
- All abstracts must be submitted via the conference website only. No Physical papers are accepted.
- The title should be short and concise, & must NOT be written in capital letters.
- The abstract should not contain broad statements like "The results will be discussed"
- You may use standard abbreviations; however mention unusual abbreviations in brackets after the full word, when it appears for the first time.
- Use numerals to indicate numbers, except when beginning the sentences.
- Case reports are generally not accepted unless they bring significant and novel biological information, they will be converted to poster presentations.
- All Submissions will be acknowledged by email. So, please provide your current working Email ID along with mobile number.
- By submission of an Abstract, the author transfers copyright ownership to the organizing committee for publications. The Organizing committee reserves the right to reproduce the abstract/presentation made in conference in print or electronic media.
- Abstracts / papers previously published or presented at any national or international conference are not permitted.
- The Scientific committee will review the abstracts & the acceptance will be communicated to the presenting author by 15th August, 2019.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to allocate a session time or change the presentation type.
- We encourage original research work. All abstracts will be reviewed by panel of experts and then would be accepted as free paper/e-poster.
Last date for abstract submission for poster and free papers: 15th August 2019